Memphis Residential Locksmith Expert Services
24 hour Locks and keys solutions throughout Memphis
Accidents happen, and misplacing or forgetting your home keys happens to all of us at least once in our life time. When it comes to your home, you always want to feel safe and secure. We offer Memphis residential locksmith service and can change or rekey locks to ensure your home is safe and secure. Our mobile vans located in Memphis, offers fast and reliable services around the clock to service any locksmith situation.
We hire only expert technicians to provide you with fast, reliable, and trusted emergency service to all residents of Memphis, Tennessee. Rest assured that the culmination of superb training and years of experience give our ready technicians in edge in assisting you with any lock problems and any key services. All our technicians are licensed by the Texas private security bureau and insured. Emergency residential locksmith problems can happen at any time and place, which is why we offer professional mobile locksmith service 24 hours a day to the resident of Memphis, TN and the surrounding suburbs.
Our residential locksmith mobile service is available in the following cities around the Memphis area: Memphis, Germantown, Colliervill, Cordova, Bartlett, Olive Branch, Southaven and more.
Emergency residential locksmith services are available for any problem or situation, including onsite door lock installation, lock change, locks rekeying, new deadbolt lock installation, and more. We can assist you with your emergency residential locksmith needs in Memphis and the surrounding area. Please give us a call today at (901)-614-1265 and schedule an appointment.
Residential Locksmith services include:
- 24 hour emergency services
- House Lockout
- House Locks Rekeying Service
- House Locks Change
- House Lock Installation Service
- Fresh Lock Installation
- Storm/Iron Door Lock Service
- Mail Box Lockout and Lock service
Locks Plus Keys a Memphis is equipped with up to date technology and specialized tools and top of the line machines. All our vehicles are equipped with state of the art tools and equipment that enables our technician to solve any residential lock & key situation problem on sight.
When should I rekey my locks?
- When you move to a new home you should call a locksmith and have your locks rekeyed as soon as possible. Who knows how many people had access to your house and how many copies of your keys are out there.
- If you are divorced and separated from your spouse you should rekey your locks by a professional locksmith to prevent any future problems with your ex-spouse.
- How many times have you left your spare keys with your neighbors or friends to look after your pets or home while away? You should always rekey your lock in this situation. Last thing you want is your neighbor entering your house without permission.
- If your keys are lost or stolen, make a police report and have your locks rekeyed before you sleep that same night. Don’t wait for the next morning.
- Sometimes contractors request a key to your house and prefer to work while you are gone. We highly recommend that you rekey your locks when the contractor completes your project.
- How many sets of keys on your ring chain that operate your doors in your home? We at Locks Plus Keys can simply rekey the locks to match just one key, in other words we can make one key to operate all your locks.
- Leave nothing to chance! When in doubt, call us out!